Water leak

Inside the home

If you have a water leak in your home, you should turn off the stop valve and contact a plumber immediately. It is advisable to keep our contact number to hand for future reference.

Do not touch any electrical switches/plug sockets/etc.

Turn off the electrical mains supply at the fuse box or circuit board.

You should call an electrician to make sure the electrics are safe.

Outside - on your property

Water leaks on mains can be slow and gradual so will not be noticed for a while, or they can occur very quickly where you will see the water almost immediately. If the leak is on your property, it is likely to be a fault on your supply pipe which you are responsible for. Again, you should immediately turn off the stop valve and call Bushby.

If there is a leak outside your boundary, call the water supplier and they should repair the pipes as quickly as possible.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player